Steel Supplements Pumped AF Pre Workout
Steel Supplements Pumped AF is the nitric oxide enhancing pre-workout from the supplement company that provides no BS! Creator Jason Huh is known for his very direct approach to supplements.
Known for not messing around with their products and living the fitness lifestyle to the fullest, Steel Supplements have never previously been available in Australia - until now.
Pumped AF is a complete stimulant free pre-workout that has been strategically designed to boost nitric oxide levels in the body to allow for greater blood flow. The enhanced blood flow allows for greater amounts of nutrients to be delivered to the working muscles, but also gives you a nasty pump!
Here's what's in Steel Supplements Pumped AF:
- Hydromax Glycerol 2.5g: Hydromax Glycerol helps to draw greater amounts of water and fluid into the muscle for optimal performance and pumps.
- Agmatine Sulfate 1g: Increases nitric oxide production allowing greater rates of vasodilation leading to higher blood flow.
- Beta Vulgaris 1g: Rich in nitrates, Beta Vulgaris or more commonly known, Beetroot Extract can help to delay fatigue and increase endurance during physical activity.
- KreAlkalyn 750mg: A patented form of the highly effective performance enhancer, creatine. KreAlkalyn is a buffered form of creatine monohydrate that is believed to be more effective, easier on your digestive system & PH Stable.
- Sodium Chloride 220mg: Needed for effective muscle contraction and performance. Sodium is essential for the transportation of nutrients and the maintenance of blood pressure.
Pumped AF is loaded with proven, scientifically backed ingredients in excellent dosages. Steel Supplements do not muck around when it comes to product formulation and this is another that does not disappoint.
If you train late at night, want to increase your workout performance or simply want to increase the pump you get while training, we highly recommend trying out Steel Supplements Pumped AF
How do I take it?
Mix 1 scoop of Steel Supplements Pumped AF in 300-400ml water 15-20 minutes before you train.
How much does it cost?
This is $69.95 and packs 30 total serves making it $2.33/serve.
Should I take anything else with this for best results?
Want that energy hit to go with your pumps? Then try adding Steel Supplements Charged AF to your stack. This high energy pre-workout will get you amped up and ready to crush it in the gym!