Precision Creation Monohyrrate 500g
“Precision” is in our name for valid reason. When it comes to a proven, research-driven supplement or aspect of sports nutrition, we want to respect that. There are still no magic pills to help gain muscle and burn fat in the supplement industry (sigh) but Precision Nutrition’s Creatine Monohydrate has shown time and time again, consistent and immediate increases in strength, power, endurance and overall muscle growth – closest supplement to magic we know of! No need to re-invent the wheel here. Some generous German Scientists have stabilised that wheel for us all.
Aside from the key terms above (increased power, strength etc) which you hear commonly regarding any creatine, we always love to ‘get precise’ and offer a little more detail. As such, Precision Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate is proven to assist athletes of all levels with the performance benefits of:
- Reducing muscle protein breakdown
- By lowering an anti-anabolic hormone called myostatin
- Through increasing muscle protein synthesis
- Enhancing muscle cell repair and ultimate growth
- Via increasing signals to satellite cells to increase rate of mitotic activity (cell division) within muscle cells
- Increasing total volume of work possible in a single bout of physical activity
- Following greater production of ATP in each working cell; leading to greater periods of time with maximal efforts before fatigue onsets
- Increased muscle cell hydration
- Increased creatine within muscle cells draws water into (intra) the muscle cell, resulting in more prolific cell activity and energy-producing potential
Precision Nutrition’s simple, unflavoured Creatine Monohydrate is 100% pure and comes with an efficacious dosing suggestion of 3-5g per day. We do not suggest a ‘loading’ phase like many before us have. We suggest what science backs. Muscle cell creatine saturation will still be reached at 3-5g dose (as opposed to doses of up to 20g) per day. This will happen more slowly, but is less likely to cause an upset stomach or dehydration. Further, ‘when’ to take creatine (during your respective day) isn’t as important as how regularly you take it. Ensure you are taking the full 3-5g dose each and every day. Precision Nutrition recommend a ‘wash out’ period of 2-4 weeks without taking Precision Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, after consistent use for periods of 3-6 months.